Thursday, September 20, 2012

Standing in Your Faith

In recent months and weeks their have been reports through mainstream media of attacks involving religious division.

The truth is many people are afraid to share their faith because they are afraid of what might happen to them. In reality a person should never fear that what they believe may get them killed. Though I believe that I would like to live a long fulfilling life, I would never let anyone change my mind about what I believe.

I know that there are some out there who have other God's than my God, people who even believe that their is no God at all. I respect the rights of people to believe what they want but, I hold onto my right that I will not conform to what someone wants me to be.

The message I am sharing is be strong in your faith and have a strong heart. Do not let the actions of others or their words discourage you. The way you live your life and giving your life and your sins to God is what will matters. Be happy, be merciful, and be repentant.

1 comment:

  1. Anyone needing inspiration on people who stood strong should read 'Jesus Freaks' - and needing inspiration to KEEP faith- read pretty much any book in the 'Chicken Soup' series. Those 2 books have really helped my own faith when I needed it. (P.S. The 2nd 'Jesus Freaks' book isn't as good in my opinion..)

    ReplyDelete